Things I love:
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. It’s been a fascinating read and I’m only halfway through. Thought provoking, inspiring and accessible for all, it’s one book I’d definitely recommend to others.
- Lemon Juice. Just plain lemon juice. Throw 1-2 tbsp of it into a glass of cold water and you’ve got low calorie lemonade. It’s not as sweet but definitely refreshing.
- The Farmer’s Market. I’ve been able to find delicious local produce, local meats and fish plus gorgeous local honey. Knowing where our food comes from and who is growing it has made food and our eating of it a delightful adventure.
- Leftover barbecue chicken. Need I say more?
- Time for reflection and pause. With my son napping longer in the afternoons I’ve found I have a little free time to sit and read (hence the theology books lately). Taking this time in the day to reflect, read and pray has been wonderful for my own spiritual development. I’ve very much enjoyed diving back into deep thoughts and challenging ideas.
What are the things you love right now?