- I love one little man who is as excited by dinosaur bones as he is climbing on foot stools. He approaches life with a wonderful sense of excitement and optimism. It’s a joy to watch.
- I love gathering with friends around good food. The conversation and fellowship found here is rarely discovered elsewhere in life. It happens too rarely. We must do it more.
- I love watching plants grow and thrive under my care. I usually kill them so this is a first for me!
- I love my camera which captures moments of joy from our lives as we live out our life adventure as a family.
- I love the man who makes this all possible. Who helps me each day discover who I am, who I want to be and where I am going. His love and his patience are a blessing I am grateful for each and every day.
What do you love today?