- I’m addicted to the Food Network and my PVR is filled with various shows. At this moment I have Bobby Flay’s Throwdown: Fried Chicken episode on. It’s making me want fried chicken.
- I am really struggling through Love Wins. It’s written well but I’m getting distracted by thoughts. I start thinking and forget to read on. Not good.
- Skor dip is delicious. I made some. I ate it. Here’s the recipe if you’re interested: Skor Dip
- I really think I’m addicted to Vitamin Water Zero.
- I pulled out my Grandmother’s WWII Women’s Victory Cookbook to see if it had a recipe for a Red Velvet Cake and happened upon a chapter which outlined how to eat. It said everything all the diet books printed today say (Eat less meat, more veggies and have treats sparingly). It’s crazy to think how quickly the North American Diet changed. I’m grateful to come from a family which cherished time in the kitchen and passed along a love of food and it’s preparation to me.
- I really need to get to work on Sunday’s Service. Ideas floating around in my head but nothing on paper. On that note…
A Journey through Lent: Day 29