If your family is anything like our family your holiday gatherings don’t end on the 25th of December. We continue to celebrate the season well into the new year. Today my family gathered at our home to watch some football, celebrate the end of the fantasy season and recover from turkey.
Skor Apple Dip is a delicious, quick and tasty treat. There are tons of recipes on the internet for slightly different versions. This is our take on a favorite treat.
- 1 pkg softened light cream cheese
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 c brown sugar (lightly packed)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 skor bars
- Granny Smith apples cut into wedges
- Cut the cream cheese into 4-5 chunks.
- Dump into a food processor bowl.
- Add sugars and vanilla.
- Break the skor bars into pieces and add to container.
- Pulse until you reach the desired consistency.
- Throw it in the refrigerator until cool.