Hi! I’m Becky, a mother who also happens to be an ordained minister in the PCC. In this space I write about life, motherhood, issues in faith and my constant search for the perfect cupcake recipe. I’m very close, I’ve been told my cupcakes are quite good!
Important facts you need to know:.
- I am so grateful for the blessings my Husband and I have received. The miracle that is our son is our greatest joy.
- I love to read (and do so as often as possible).
- A night in with my husband, a blanket and a movie is one of my favorite ways to spend an evening.
- I love my Keurig coffee maker and think it might be the best thing ever invented.
- I love to cook, bake and create in the kitchen.
- I love to have fun and am always looking for a new project or adventure to keep me busy.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my little corner of the universe.