- I’m bored of Pinterest already. Two weeks in and I really don’t care. Everyone said I would love it and I should give it a chance. I do think people’s boards are pretty and I’ve found some nice ideas but overall just not something I spend time on. I feel like I’m missing something as so many people love it but I am lukewarm.
- I adore Fringe. I was annoyed at the beginning of the season but now that they are going back to their roots I find I love it once more. If you haven’t seen it, watch it! It’s intelligent and you don’t find a lot of intelligence on television anymore.
- I’m really enjoying the reading I’ve been doing for Lent. A lot of my books deal with change and the church in the future so I find that’s where I’m drifting right now. I would love some suggestions for other spiritual reading if you have any.
- I used to love the Oscars. I would watch for the fashions and root for certain people. This year as I sat down to watch I was shocked when I realized that I haven’t seen one movie that was nominated. This was a tragedy and really makes me realize how much my husband and I need to prioritize date night!
- I killed my orchid that I received for Christmas from Gran. It was beautiful until it wasn’t. Apparently I gave it a fungus by overwatering. Sadly by the time I realized what was happening to it, it had perished. Luckily I still have the orchid my husband got me from Valentine’s day.
1 Mar posted by