- I had the world’s biggest cooking disaster last night. Dinner wound up in a pile on top of the stove and we called our local Chinese food restaurant. Moral of the story: Trust your gut. When you get a feeling that something isn’t quite right, it usually isn’t.
- I have a lot to do over the next few days and I just want to curl up on the couch in front of my fireplace with a cup of hot cider. Hibernation sounds lovely right now.
- I renewed my membership at the gym as I need to go to yoga. I must have a specific time set aside to reflect and meditate (beyond work) and with how busy I have been I’ve been letting that slide. I’m looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
- The weekend is right around the corner and I’m hoping to get some delicious soups and stocks made for the freezer. It will all depend on how much work I get done before hand.
- I am super annoyed at the crazy font troubles I am having with Word Press. Sorry about that. I hope it is fixed soon!
10 Nov posted by